Saturday 24 April 2010

Japan!


My trip to Japan was too big to describe in a blog: it was exciting, incredible, challenging, inspiring, beautiful, funny, wonderful. I saw so many things in such a short time - i feel like i was away so much longer than i was.

The landscape, people, culture and food all brought new experiences to me and I can only try to explain this as best as i can.
I kept a diary of the trip plus i took over 400 shots on my 3 cameras.

I was thrilled to see lots of European dandelions and also i found Japanese dandelions too - they are so very beautiful. I visited the National Museum in Tokyo and was delighted to find the representation of dandelions on a few objects in the collection.

I only got back a couple of days ago and i have horrible jet-lag - so i'm going to up date the blog over the next few days trying to tell the story of the adventure to Japan looking for dandelions.

2 comments:

  1. sounds fantastic! I can't wait to read all about it. Glad to hear you are safe and sound too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a great time, and also skillfully managed to book your trip to avoid all the flying problems (unlike me!). Look forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete