Saturday 14 May 2011

CTC Day 5 - KCUF


My fifth day on site started quite well with another bus trip where the kids were far better behaved, subdued even. Perhaps by Friday they are burnt out. While unloading the kids off the bus i noticed across the road someone had made an unsuccessful attempt to write a swear word backwards on the perspex of the bus shelter so people opposite (like me) could read it - it read: KCUF. Made me laugh for the rest of the journey.

I did lots more drawing: i think i've finished about 40 odd pages now, plus I wandered the grounds to collect leaves. I went to the lake and saw scrawny coot chicks and noted many flowers: cuckoo flower, meadow and creeping buttercups, forget-me-nots, figwort, daisies, wild pansy and foxgloves (i've left my note book at the office - so i can't remember the whole list).

1 comment:

  1. After our walks and two days without stretching my legs due to meetings and driving, I was inspired to run around the campus for the first time. I'm now aware of spaces and paths I never knew existed and look forward to using the wider campus in the future; although I intend to plan my route before my next run so I don't end up battling through knee deep grass in wild fields.

    Thanks Rebecca, really enjoying the blog.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete